Puyallup, WA – AR Collections Specialist
Northwest Door LLC is a premier manufacturer of steel, aluminum and custom wood garage doors. We provide the building industry with high quality, innovative garage doors at competitive prices while maintaining a reputation of quality, reliability and integrity.
We are seeking a detail oriented Accounts Receivable Collections Specialist with experience in maintaining all aspects of Accounts Receivables for our Corporate Office in Puyallup, WA. For this position, we are looking for candidates who have experience performing payment processing, collections activity, coordinating with satellite locations, and generating reports. This positions will also perform credit management duties. Our ideal Accounts Receivable Collections Specialist will also have the ability to develop and maintain positive customer relationships.
You may do any or all of the following:
- Accurate processing of incoming payments (via lockbox, credit card, e-check, mail, will-call and DC transactions) in compliance with financial policies and procedures on a daily basis
- Ongoing customer communication regarding payment posting issues, discounts, missed invoices, etc.
- Monitor customer’s receivable accounts and perform collections activities as necessary, including placing customer accounts on hold, setting up payment arrangements, turning accounts over to collections, etc.
- Scan checks and prepare deposits, process credit card and e-check transactions
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies and resolve billing issues
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers
- Perform credit-worthiness on potential new clients; recheck existing clients as necessary
- Set up new customer accounts completely and accurately.
Do you have:
- A minimum of 2 years Accounts Receivable experience
- A minimum of 2 years Collections experience
- Proficient user of Excel and other Microsoft Suite products
- AS400 Experience preferred
- Strong data entry skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Click here to fill out a job application online.
We offer great benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- 3 weeks paid time off accruing from day one
- 401(k) with company match
- 9 paid holidays per year
- Paid weekly
Northwest Door LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Northwest Door is a drug-free workplace. A pre-employment drug test must be negative regardless of whether you live, test or plan to work in an area that permits legalized use of marijuana for either medical or recreational purposes.
All offers of employment will be contingent on successfully passing a background check and a pre-employment drug test.