Northwest Door LLC is a premier manufacturer of steel, aluminum and custom wood garage doors. We provide the building industry with high quality, innovative garage doors at competitive prices while maintaining a reputation of quality, reliability and integrity.
We are seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our Puyallup manufacturing team! You will be responsible for monitoring, maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing all plant systems and equipment.
- Reading Diagrams, sketches, operation manuals, and manufacturer’s specifications for installations.
- Working with machinery and mechanical equipment including motors, pneumatic and hydraulic components, conveyor systems, and production line equipment
- Troubleshooting, repairing, maintaining, and installing equipment in compliance with all plant policies and procedures
- Adhering to all plant safety and environment guidelines, policies, and procedures
- Troubleshoot and repair PLC systems and I/O connections
Our ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing, industrial, production or military environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent, certificate from college or technical school preferred
- Proficiency with a computer and the ability to learn new software
- Ability to work independently, read and understand technical/repair manuals and vendor resources and install new machines.
Click here to fill out a job application online.
We offer great benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- 3 weeks paid time off accruing from day one
- 401(k) with company match
- 9 paid holidays per year
- Paid weekly
Northwest Door LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Northwest Door is a drug-free workplace. A pre-employment drug test must be negative regardless of whether you live, test or plan to work in an area that permits legalized use of marijuana for either medical or recreational purposes.
All offers of employment will be contingent on successfully passing a background check and a pre-employment drug test.