Maintenance Technician III – Third Shift
Northwest Door LLC is a premier manufacturer of steel, aluminum and custom wood garage doors. We provide the building industry with high quality, innovative garage doors at competitive prices while maintaining a reputation of quality, reliability and integrity.
We are seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician III for our Third shift to join our Puyallup manufacturing team! You will be responsible for monitoring, maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing all plant systems and equipment with little or no supervision.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical, mechanical and pneumatic systems
- Repair pumps and vacuum systems
- Perform advanced troubleshooting
- Install or repair conveyers; replace motors
- Respond to production requests for immediate attention to production line issues and problems
- Provide routine preventative maintenance
- Create requisitions of parts and supplies to maintain equipment
- Identify problem areas and address with permanent solutions
- Work safely in adverse conditions
Our ideal candidate will have:
- High school diploma or equivalent, college or technical school preferred
- At least 5 years of work experience in equipment maintenance
- Computer literacy with the ability to learn new software
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Be able to adapt and self-motivate,
- The ability to read and understand blueprints
- Working knowledge of electrical, electronic controls, PLCs, hydraulics, pneumatics, and tooling
- Knowledge of safe work practices and policies
- Plumbing and carpentry knowledge
- Knowledge on building and equipment maintenance practices
Click here to fill out a job application online.
We offer great benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- 3 weeks paid time off accruing from day one
- 401(k) with company match
- 9 paid holidays per year
- Paid weekly
Northwest Door LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Northwest Door is a drug-free workplace. A pre-employment drug test must be negative regardless of whether you live, test or plan to work in an area that permits legalized use of marijuana for either medical or recreational purposes.
All offers of employment will be contingent on successfully passing a background check and a pre-employment drug test.