Job Fair – September 18
Northwest Door is having a Job Fair!
Wednesday September 18 from 2:00 – 4:00 p.m. at our manufacturing plant
19000 Canyon Road East
Puyallup, WA 98375
Come see our plant, meet some of our team and find out what
we have to offer you as an employee!
- Great hours – Day and night shift schedules
- Great benefits
- 401K with company match
- 8 paid holidays a year
- Paid time off
Positions are available in production on the manufacturing line, shipping and receiving, and more! We have openings on both shifts.
Day shifts including: M-Th. 6-4:30, M-F 7-3:30, or 7:30 -4:00 Pay is $15.00 per hour.
Swing shifts including: M-Th. from 4:30 p.m. to 3:00 a.m., M-F 4- 12:30. Pay is $15.00 per hour + $1.00 shift premium!
You may do any or all of the following:
- Read work orders
- Take and read measurements using a tape measure
- Stack garage door sections on pallets
- Load garage door sections and parts in trucks
- Insert foam insulation pieces
- Align panels to insert screws
- Inspect finished doors to ensure they are built correctly
- Cut materials according to plans
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Good hand/eye coordination
- The ability to lift 50-75 pounds safely with or without assistance
- The ability to accurately read a tape measure
- The ability to stand for long periods of time
Northwest Door is a premier manufacturer of steel, aluminum and custom wood garage doors. We provide the building industry with high quality, innovative garage doors at competitive prices while maintaining a reputation of quality, reliability and integrity.
Northwest door is an equal employment opportunity employer. We are a drug-free workplace and a pre-employment drug screen and background check will be conducted prior to any offer.