Sumner, WA – Warehouse Associate
Hörmann Northwest Door LLC is looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals to join our Sumner, WA Distribution Center as a Warehouse Associate.
Our shifts are full time Monday through Friday 7:30am to 4pm with weekends off, and overtime available as necessary.
We offer great benefits!
- 3 weeks paid time off
- 9 paid holidays per year that start right away
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability
- 401K with company match
- Company paid life insurance
You may do any or all of the following in your typical workday:
- Accurately pull product to fill orders
- Load/unload freight
- Receive shipments and verify receipt of each item
- Move inventory into product home locations
- Keep work area safe, organized and operating efficiently
- Communicate effectively with others to coordinate deliveries and pickups
Requirements for the position:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is preferred
- Warehousing experience is preferred
- The ability to safely operate a pallet jack and a forklift
- Basic computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office products preferred
- Good hand/eye coordination
- The ability to lift 50-75 pounds safely with or without assistance
- The ability to stand/walk for long periods of time
- Read and write in English
Who we are:
Hörmann Northwest Door LLC is a premier manufacturer of steel, aluminum and custom wood garage doors. We provide the building industry with high quality, innovative garage doors at competitive prices while maintaining a reputation of quality, reliability and integrity. We offer a team-centered environment, where each member’s unique knowledge, skills, abilities, and efforts define our success as a company.
Hörmann Northwest Door LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a diverse employment environment.
Hörmann Northwest Door LLC is a drug-free workplace. A pre-employment drug test must be negative regardless of whether you live, test or plan to work in an area that permits legalized use of marijuana for either medical or recreational purposes.
All offers of employment will be contingent on successfully passing a criminal background check and a pre-employment drug test.