Sumner, WA – Territory Sales Manager
Northwest Door is a premier Manufacturer of Steel, Aluminum and Custom Wood Garage Doors. We provide the building industry with high quality, innovative garage doors at competitive prices while maintaining a reputation of quality, reliability and integrity. Our customer base extends across the United States including Alaska and Hawaii. Our company owned Distribution Centers are located in Marysville, WA; Sumner, WA; Spokane, WA; Portland, OR; Boise, ID; Denver, CO; Salt Lake City, UT; and San Jose, CA.
We are currently seeking a strong Territory Sales Manager with garage door industry experience to join our Sumner, WA location. This position develops business opportunities in Eastern and Southern Washington, Northern Idaho, and Western Montana. This position cultivates customers over the long-term; meets and exceeds sales goals with new and established customers; presents product information to and interacts with customers; and communicates product details to diverse audiences. This position reports directly to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
- Develop and execute territory sales plans with the goal to exceed the territory revenue, gross margin and other key financial metrics.
- Develop account plans in connection with sales management.
- Follow up on leads to qualify and pursue new sales opportunities.
- Establish key reseller partnerships within the territory to promote networking and new customer opportunities.
- Support marketing promotions and trade shows in order to develop new opportunities and organic revenue.
- Manage individual travel, entertainment and sample budget responsibly.
- Utilize tools to properly provide accurate, up to date information with regard to customer, activities, marketing initiatives and sales opportunities.
Essential Job Skills and Experience: Any combination of education and experience for successful performance:
- Five years of experience in a professional sales role, in the garage door or building materials industry
- Two years of experience in the garage door industry including knowledge of sales, installation, or maintenance of high speed and rolling steel doors is preferred
- A Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Business or a related field is desired
- Valid Driver’s license
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to travel to visit customers
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and coworkers, understand customer and production demands; and the ability to build and maintain customer relationships.
Benefits: We offer a terrific compensation and benefits package including a company vehicle, salary plus commission, medical, dental, vision, company-paid life and long-term disability insurance, short-term disability insurance, 9 paid holidays, ample Personal Time Off (PTO), 401(k) with company match, longevity bonuses, service awards, tuition reimbursement and company events.
Northwest Door LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a diverse employment environment.
Northwest Door is a drug-free workplace. A pre-employment drug test must be negative regardless of whether you live, test or plan to work in an area that permits legalized use of marijuana for either medical or recreational purposes.