Sumner, WA – Class B Delivery Driver
Hörmann Northwest Door LLC is seeking a Class B CDL Delivery Driver to deliver garage door sections and associated products from our production facility in Sumner, WA to our local distribution centers and customers. These are day trip deliveries with drivers typically home every night. This position is responsible for unloading freight at select locations and positively reflecting the quality and service for which Hörmann Northwest Door LLC is known.
Essential duties of this position:
- Operate a truck/trailer combination up to 11 consecutive hours, in all types of weather, while safely transporting non-hazardous materials
- Perform vehicle inspections required under section 396.13 of the Federal Motor Carriers Safety Regulations
- Maintain records in accordance with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSR), Department of Transportation (DOT) and company policies as required
- Unload & load freight off/on trailers; lift freight and other objects of various shapes, sizes and weights (up to 50 lbs. frequently and greater than 75 lbs. occasionally)
- Operate a forklift and pallet jack; must be able to obtain a valid forklift certification
- Provide excellent service to customers
Education, job skills and experience needed to be successful in this position:
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent is preferred
- Possess and maintain a valid Class B commercial driver’s license
- 21 years of age or older
- Forklift experience preferred
- Safe driving record and history
- Pass DOT drug test and have no prior positive tests or refusals
- Have current DOT physical card
We offer great benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, short-term and long term disability
- 3 weeks paid time off accruing from day one
- 401K with company match
- 9 paid holidays per year
- Paid weekly
- Company paid life insurance
Who we are:
Hörmann Northwest Door LLC is a premier manufacturer of steel, aluminum and custom wood garage doors. We provide the building industry with high quality, innovative garage doors at competitive prices while maintaining a reputation of quality, reliability and integrity. We offer a team-centered environment, where each member’s unique knowledge, skills, abilities, and efforts define our success as a company.
Hörmann Northwest Door LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a diverse employment environment.
Hörmann Northwest Door is a drug-free workplace. A pre-employment drug test must be negative regardless of whether you live, test or plan to work in an area that permits legalized use of marijuana for either medical or recreational purposes.
All offers of employment will be contingent on successfully passing a criminal background check and a pre-employment drug test.