San Jose, CA – Warehouse Associate/Back-Up Driver
Hörmann is currently seeking a Warehouse Associate/Back-up Delivery Driver to be based out of our San Jose, CA Distribution Center. This is a non-exempt position working Monday through Friday with overtime occasionally required. This position will work primarily in the warehouse but will serve as a back-up driver.
Essential duties of this position:
- Pull product to fill orders
- Unload and load freight onto to trucks and/or trailers
- Receives shipments and verifies receipt of each item
- Hand lift and carry garage door sections
- Assure product is stored in the correct location;
- Acts as a back-up driver to make deliveries;
- Operate a forklift and/or pallet jack;
- Coordinate deliveries and pick-ups
Education, job skills and experience needed to be successful in this position:
- A High School Diploma, GED or equivalent preferred
- Must be 21 years of age
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Safe driving record and history
- Forklift experience preferred
- Pass a criminal background check
- Lift 50-75 pounds (with or without accommodation) safely throughout the workday.
Click here to fill out a job application online!
We offer great benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, short-term and long – term disability
- 3 weeks paid time off accruing from day one
- 401K with company match
- 9 paid holidays per year
- Paid weekly
- Company paid life insurance
Who we are:
Hörmann is a premier manufacturer of steel, aluminum and custom wood garage doors. We provide the building industry with high quality, innovative garage doors at competitive prices while maintaining a reputation of quality, reliability and integrity. We offer a team-centered environment, where each member’s unique knowledge, skills, abilities, and efforts define our success as a company.
Hörmann is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a diverse employment environment.
Hörmann is a drug-free workplace. A pre-employment drug test must be negative regardless of whether you live, test or plan to work in an area that permits legalized use of marijuana for either medical or recreational purposes.
All offers of employment will be contingent on successfully passing a criminal background check and a pre-employment drug test.