Puyallup, WA – Side Loader Operator (1st Shift)
Northwest Door LLC is a premier manufacturer of steel, aluminum and custom wood garage doors. We provide the building industry with high quality, innovative garage doors at competitive prices while maintaining a reputation of quality, reliability and integrity. If you are interested in working in a team-centered environment, where each member’s unique knowledge, skills, abilities and efforts define our success as a company, then Northwest Door is an ideal employer for you!
We have a Side Loader Operator position open on our First Shift at our Corporate Manufacturing facility located in Puyallup. This position is essential to our facility running smoothly. You will spend your shifts transporting; and loading and unloading product in High Storage Racking using a Multidirectional Class 2 Narrow Aisle Construction Side Loader.
First shift hours are 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Pay is $16.00 per hour
You may do any or all of the following:
- Operate industrial vehicles and equipment
- Transport raw materials, full goods and/or finished goods to designated areas
- Load and unload materials
- Move product and/or materials manually as needed
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Certified Class 2, 3, 4 Power Industrial Truck license
- Multidirectional Class 2 Side Loader experience is preferred
- The ability to lift 50-75 pounds with or without assistance
- Read and write in English
- The ability to pass a drug test that includes screening for marijuana
- Must be 18 years or older
Click here to fill out a job application online!
We have great benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, short-term and long term disability
- 3 weeks paid time off accruing from day one
- 401K with company match
- 9 paid holidays per year
- Paid weekly
- Company paid life insurance
Northwest Door LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a diverse employment environment.
Northwest Door is a drug-free workplace. A pre-employment drug test must be negative regardless of whether you live, test or plan to work in an area that permits legalized use of marijuana for either medical or recreational purposes.
All offers of employment will be contingent on successfully passing a background check and a pre-employment drug test.
The above description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications that are required of employees in this position.