Puyallup, WA – Shipping Order Checker (1st Shift)
Northwest Door has a Shipping Order Checker position open on our First Shift at our Corporate Manufacturing facility located in Puyallup, WA.
Shifts are Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Pay is $17.00 per hour
Essential duties of this position:
- Prioritize work orders
- Check and compare work order with given items
- Mark items/palettes for loading
- Accurately pull, fill, pack and sets up orders for delivery
- Ensure that the correct trailer is loaded with the correct product according to established company standards
- Communicate with: co-workers, supervisor and management team verbally regarding the status of work activities
Education, job skills and experience needed to be successful in this position:
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent is preferred.
- One – three years prior experience in distribution or warehousing preferred
- The ability to safely operate a forklift and pallet jack
- The ability to safely lift 50 to 75 pounds (with or without accommodation) throughout the workday.
- Must be able to work in a non-climate controlled facility.
Click here to fill out a job application online!
We offer great benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability
- 3 weeks paid time off accruing from day one
- 401K with company match
- 9 paid holidays per year
- Paid weekly
- Company paid life insurance
Who we are:
Northwest Door LLC is a premier manufacturer of steel, aluminum and custom wood garage doors. We provide the building industry with high quality, innovative garage doors at competitive prices while maintaining a reputation of quality, reliability and integrity. We offer a team-centered environment, where each member’s unique knowledge, skills, abilities, and efforts define our success as a company.
Northwest Door LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a diverse employment environment.
Northwest Door is a drug-free workplace. A pre-employment drug test must be negative regardless of whether you live, test or plan to work in an area that permits legalized use of marijuana for either medical or recreational purposes.
All offers of employment will be contingent on successfully passing a background check and a pre-employment drug test.
The above description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications that are required of employees in this position.