Puyallup, WA – Production Scheduler
Northwest Door LLC is a premier manufacturer of steel, aluminum and custom wood garage doors. We provide the building industry with high quality, innovative garage doors at competitive prices while maintaining a reputation of quality, reliability and integrity.
We have a Production Scheduler position open at our Corporate Manufacturing facility located in Puyallup, WA. This position will assist with coordinating and developing production schedules on a daily or weekly basis to meet manufacturing goals, take stock of inventory levels, and facilitate providing necessary materials and components. This position will also assist with reviewing schedules, work orders, and staffing plans in order to calculate and allocate resources as needed and recommend revisions as necessary. The Production Scheduler will communicate frequently with line management and customer service regarding the status of orders or projects. This position will also assist to analyze past and present data to generate reports and create more effective schedules.
You may do any or all of the following:
- Ensure proper scheduling of materials for production in accordance with customer demands and equipment availability.
- Assist in maintaining ERP system production schedules to ensure accuracy
- Extensive familiarity with inventory control processes; assist in reconciling all cycle counts as needed
- Coordinates material requirements and delivery to line
- Acts as point of contact for departments and management when Production Scheduler is unavailable
- Ensure proper communication of production issues to line and management
- Attend daily production meetings
- Communicated effectively with internal and external customers
- Performs other duties as assigned
Do you have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3 year of experience in Manufacturing Environment
- Basic knowledge of ERP systems and MRP
- Basic understanding of scheduling concepts, practices and procedures
- Knowledge of cycle count and inventory control techniques
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong math skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects at once
Click here to fill out a job application online.
We offer great benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- 3 weeks paid time off accruing from day one
- 401(k) with company match
- 9 paid holidays per year
- Paid weekly
Northwest Door LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Northwest Door is a drug-free workplace. A pre-employment drug test must be negative regardless of whether you live, test or plan to work in an area that permits legalized use of marijuana for either medical or recreational purposes.
All offers of employment will be contingent on successfully passing a background check and a pre-employment drug test.