Puyallup, WA – Production and Warehouse
Hörmann Northwest Door is looking for dedicated and hard-working employees to join our team at our manufacturing facility located in Puyallup, WA. We have openings for:
*Production *Shipping *Warehouse
Our shifts are full time with weekends off, Monday through Friday:
1st shift hours are 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. or 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Pay is $18.00- $20.00 per hour
2nd shift hours are 2:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. or 3:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
Pay is $18.00- $20.00 per hour + $1.00 2nd shift premium
3rd shift hours are 10:00 p.m. to 6:30 a.m.
Pay is $18.00- $20.00 per hour + $2.00 3rd shift premium
Based on the position you could do any of the following:
- Working production lines
- Stacking garage door sections on pallets
- Pull, fill, pack and set up orders for delivery or pick up in warehouse
- Loading and unloading trucks on our shipping dock
Requirements for our positions:
- Must be 18 years or older
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent is preferred
- The ability to pass a drug test that includes screening for marijuana
- Good hand/eye coordination
- The ability to lift 50-75 pounds safely with or without assistance
- The ability to accurately read a tape measure
- The ability to stand/walk for long periods of time
- Read and write in English
We offer you great benefits!
- 3 weeks paid time off
- 9 paid holidays per year that start right away
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability
- 401K with company match
- Company paid life insurance
Who we are:
Hörmann Northwest Door LLC is a premier manufacturer of steel, aluminum and custom wood garage doors. We provide the building industry with high quality, innovative garage doors at competitive prices while maintaining a reputation of quality, reliability and integrity. We offer a team-centered environment, where each member’s unique knowledge, skills, abilities, and efforts define our success as a company.
Hörmann Northwest Door LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a diverse employment environment.
Hörmann Northwest Door is a drug-free workplace. A pre-employment drug test must be negative regardless of whether you live, test or plan to work in an area that permits legalized use of marijuana for either medical or recreational purposes.
All offers of employment will be contingent on successfully passing a criminal background check and a pre-employment drug test.