Puyallup, WA – Master Scheduler
Hörmann Northwest Door LLC has a Panel Door Builder position open on our First Shift at our manufacturing facility located in Puyallup, WA. In this position you will be working in our Woodshop to create our Panel style garage doors according to design specifications.
Shifts are: Mon-Fri from 5:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Pay is $17.00 per hour
Essential duties of this position:
- Read and interpret blueprints/drawings
- Pull raw material from storage
- Cut design material according to specifications
- Checking the material for accuracy
- Create the design using various machinery
- Apply design material to a panel/township door using a finish staple and glue
- Inspect finished door design to ensure that it was built to work order specifications
Education, job skills and experience needed to be successful in this position:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of previous wood work preferred
- Good hand/eye coordination
- The ability to lift 50-75 pounds safely with or without assistance
- The ability to accurately read a tape measure
- The ability to stand/walk for long periods of time
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen that includes marijuana
Click here to fill out a job application online!
We offer great benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, short-term and long term disability
- 3 weeks paid time off accruing from day one
- 401K with company match
- 9 paid holidays per year
- Paid weekly
- Company paid life insurance
Who we are:
Hörmann Northwest Door LLC is a premier manufacturer of steel, aluminum and custom wood garage doors. We provide the building industry with high quality, innovative garage doors at competitive prices while maintaining a reputation of quality, reliability and integrity. We offer a team-centered environment, where each member’s unique knowledge, skills, abilities, and efforts define our success as a company.
Hörmann Northwest Door LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a diverse employment environment.
Hörmann Northwest Door LLC is a drug-free workplace. A pre-employment drug test must be negative regardless of whether you live, test or plan to work in an area that permits legalized use of marijuana for either medical or recreational purposes.
All offers of employment will be contingent on successfully passing a criminal background check and a pre-employment drug test.