Puyallup, WA – Maintenance Tech I
Hörmann Northwest Door is seeking a Maintenance Technician I to work on monitoring, maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing all plant systems and equipment. This position reports to the Maintenance Manager.
Essential duties of this position:
- Reading Diagrams, sketches, operation manuals, and manufacturer’s specifications for installations.
- Working with machinery and mechanical equipment including motors, pneumatic and hydraulic components, conveyor systems, and production line equipment
- Troubleshooting, repairing, maintaining, and installing equipment in compliance with all plant policies and procedures
- Adhering to all plant safety and environment guidelines, policies, and procedures
- Troubleshoot and repair PLC systems and I/O connections
Education, job skills and experience needed to be successful in this position:
- At least 2 years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing, industrial, production or military environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent, certificate from college or technical school preferred
- Proficiency with a computer and the ability to learn new software
- Ability to work independently, read and understand technical/repair manuals and vendor resources and install new machines.
We offer great benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability
- 3 weeks paid time off accruing from day one
- 401K with company match
- 9 paid holidays per year
- Paid weekly
- Company paid life insurance
Who we are:
Hörmann Northwest Door LLC is a premier manufacturer of steel, aluminum and custom wood garage doors. We provide the building industry with high quality, innovative garage doors at competitive prices while maintaining a reputation of quality, reliability and integrity. We offer a team-centered environment, where each member’s unique knowledge, skills, abilities, and efforts define our success as a company.
Hörmann Northwest Door LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a diverse employment environment.
Hörmann Northwest Door is a drug-free workplace. A pre-employment drug test must be negative regardless of whether you live, test or plan to work in an area that permits legalized use of marijuana for either medical or recreational purposes.
All offers of employment will be contingent on successfully passing a criminal background check and a pre-employment drug test.