Puyallup, WA – Inventory Reconciler
Hörmann Northwest Door LLC is looking for an Inventory Reconciler to join our warehouse team at our corporate manufacturing facility located in Puyallup, WA. In this position you will partner with multiple departments to review product that needs to be located and research as to why it is dispatched.
Essential duties of this position:
- Research and determine the root cause for items that can’t be found. Work with departments where items are manufactured and stored/pulled for loads
- Escalates damaged items to the warehouse supervisor and enters rejections when applicable
- Preforms root cause analysis for missing items
- Corrects quantity discrepancies with inventory control department
- Works closely with production to determine when missing sections are going to be produced and coordinate between departments to ensure items make shipment dates
- Communicates daily quantity discrepancies as it pertains to customer’s loads via email to multiple departments
- Attends daily Back Order briefing
Education, job skills and experience needed to be successful in this position:
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent is preferred
- A minimum of 1-year experience in inventory control preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- The ability to lift 50-75 pounds safely with or without assistance
- The ability to stand/walk for long periods of time
- Read and write in English
- The ability to pass a drug test that includes screening for marijuana
- Must be 18 years or older
Click here to fill out a job application online!
We offer great benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, short-term and long term disability
- 3 weeks paid time off accruing from day one
- 401K with company match
- 9 paid holidays per year
- Paid weekly
- Company paid life insurance
Who we are:
Hörmann Northwest Door LLC is a premier manufacturer of steel, aluminum and custom wood garage doors. We provide the building industry with high quality, innovative garage doors at competitive prices while maintaining a reputation of quality, reliability and integrity. We offer a team-centered environment, where each member’s unique knowledge, skills, abilities, and efforts define our success as a company.
Hörmann Northwest Door LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a diverse employment environment.
Hörmann Northwest Door LLC is a drug-free workplace. A pre-employment drug test must be negative regardless of whether you live, test or plan to work in an area that permits legalized use of marijuana for either medical or recreational purposes.
All offers of employment will be contingent on successfully passing a criminal background check and a pre-employment drug test.