Puyallup, WA – Forklift Operator (2nd Shift)
Northwest Door has a Forklift Operator opportunity available on our Second Shift at our Manufacturing facility located in Puyallup, WA.
Second shift hours are Monday – Friday 3:30 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
Pay is $16.00 per hour + a $1.00 per hour, 2rd shift premium
Essential duties of this position:
- Operate forklift or other equipment
- Transport raw materials and/or finished goods to designated areas using FIFO method
- Load and unload designated materials
- May examine incoming shipments for damage and verify counts for accuracy
- May be required to load and unload product manually
Education, job skills and experience needed to be successful in this position:
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent is preferred.
- Previous forklift experience required
- Warehouse work experience is preferred
- Valid Driver’s License Required
- The ability to safely lift 50 to 75 pounds (with or without accommodation) throughout the workday.
- Must be able to work in a non-climate controlled facility.
Click here to fill out a job application online!
We have great benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, short-term and long term disability
- 3 weeks paid time off accruing from day one
- 401K with company match
- 9 paid holidays per year
- Paid weekly
- Company paid life insurance
Who we are:
Northwest Door LLC is a premier manufacturer of steel, aluminum and custom wood garage doors. We provide the building industry with high quality, innovative garage doors at competitive prices while maintaining a reputation of quality, reliability and integrity. We offer a team-centered environment, where each member’s unique knowledge, skills, abilities and efforts define our success as a company.
Northwest Door LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a diverse employment environment.
Northwest Door is a drug-free workplace. A pre-employment drug test must be negative regardless of whether you live, test or plan to work in an area that permits legalized use of marijuana for either medical or recreational purposes.
All offers of employment will be contingent on successfully passing a background check and a pre-employment drug test.
The above description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications that are required of employees in this position.