Puyallup, WA – Cycle Counter
Northwest Door LLC is a premier manufacturer of steel, aluminum and custom wood garage doors. We provide the building industry with high quality, innovative garage doors at competitive prices while maintaining a reputation of quality, reliability and integrity.
We have a Cycle Counter position open in our Manufacturing facility located in Puyallup, WA.
- Work shifts are: Monday-Friday
- Pay is $15.00 per hour
You may do any or all of the following:
- Performs daily cycle count of designated product for specific date
- Track and report non-confirming product to appropriate department or company working alongside the Quality Control team
- Identify and record any issues relating to quality or damaged and not sellable items working alongside the Quality Control team
- Coordinate and integrate efforts across operations to enhance inventory accuracy
- Develop and implement processes to limit inventory variances
- Transact and Track scrap and defective material transactions in the computer system
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of experience in quality control
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong math skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
Click here to fill out a job application online.
We offer great benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- 3 weeks paid time off accruing from day one
- 401(k) with company match
- 9 paid holidays per year
- Paid weekly
Northwest Door LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer.
We are a drug-free workplace and a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check will be conducted prior to start date.