Puyallup, WA – Crater – 2nd Shift
Hörmann Northwest Door has a Crater position open on our Second Shift at our Corporate Manufacturing facility located in Puyallup. In this position you will build custom wooden shipping crates, based on dimensions of items needing to be shipped.
Shifts are: Mon-Fri from 3:00 p.m. to 11:300 p.m.
Pay is $18.00 per hour + $1.00 shift differential
Essential duties of this position:
- Pull reports as needed from computer system and close out orders when complete
- Cut and prep material to proper dimensions
- Assemble material around product to create the shipping crate
- Use judgment when deciding which materials to use, amount required and proper dimensions
Education, job skills and experience needed to be successful in this position:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous work with hand and power tools is preferred
- Previous experience assembling crates or working with wood is preferred
- Good hand/eye coordination
- The ability to lift 50-75 pounds safely with or without assistance
- The ability to accurately read a tape measure
- The ability to stand/walk for long periods of time
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen that includes marijuana
Click here to fill out a job application online!
We offer great benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, short-term and long term disability
- 3 weeks paid time off accruing from day one
- 401K with company match
- 9 paid holidays per year
- Paid weekly
- Company paid life insurance
Who we are:
Hörmann Northwest Door LLC is a premier manufacturer of steel, aluminum and custom wood garage doors. We provide the building industry with high quality, innovative garage doors at competitive prices while maintaining a reputation of quality, reliability and integrity. We offer a team-centered environment, where each member’s unique knowledge, skills, abilities, and efforts define our success as a company.
Hörmann Northwest Door LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a diverse employment environment.
Hörmann Northwest Door is a drug-free workplace. A pre-employment drug test must be negative regardless of whether you live, test or plan to work in an area that permits legalized use of marijuana for either medical or recreational purposes.
All offers of employment will be contingent on successfully passing a criminal background check and a pre-employment drug test.