Puyallup, WA – Business Systems Analyst
Northwest Door LLC is a premier manufacturer of steel, aluminum and custom wood garage doors. We provide the building industry with high quality, innovative garage doors at competitive prices while maintaining a reputation of quality, reliability and integrity. We offer a team-centered environment, where each member’s unique knowledge, skills, abilities and efforts define our success as a company.
We are seeking a Business Systems Analyst to be an integral part of the delivery of ERP and other software solutions for Northwest Door at our corporate headquarters in Puyallup, WA. This role will be responsible for development and delivery of technical solutions while ensuring best practice for business processes and optimizing the usage of the ERP platform and related systems which will support Northwest Door manufacturing and distribution business units.
- Find and implement solutions to identified gaps between operational processes and systems functionality
- Lead projects and coordinate with other teams to produce better business outcomes
- Collecting and analyzing data for potential systems or process improvements
- Troubleshoot production problems, perform bug fixes, and implements changes to production applications
- Assess user requests for new or modified computer programs to determine feasibility, cost and time required, compatibility with current system, and computer capabilities
- Participate in designing, coding, testing, debugging, configuring, and documenting proprietary applications and software.
- Analyze the performance of hardware and software interfaces and identifies alternatives for optimizing the usage of computer resources
- Consult with users to identify current operating procedures and clarify program objectives
- Research and document overall systems descriptions, batch processes, flows and dependencies
- Participate in after-hours on-call support for major incidents
- Conduct end-user training for all applications and work with them to define business data issues and devise solutions
- Prioritize incoming requests and projects from multiple sources and participate in team projects to integrate, improve, and promote highly functional and secure systems throughout our company.
- Analyze requirements for complex business, statistical, technical and mathematical problems.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an IT position using software/ERP systems in a manufacturing environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
Click here to fill out a job application online.
We offer great benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- 3 weeks paid time off accruing from day one
- 401(k) with company match
- 9 paid holidays per year
- Paid weekly
- Company paid life insurance
Northwest Door LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Northwest Door is a drug-free workplace. A pre-employment drug test must be negative regardless of whether you live, test or plan to work in an area that permits legalized use of marijuana for either medical or recreational purposes.
All offers of employment will be contingent on successfully passing a background check and a pre-employment drug test.