Puyallup, WA – Billing Clerk
Hörmann Northwest Door is looking for a Billing Clerk to join our team at our manufacturing facility and offices in Puyallup, WA. This position prepares and processes all documentation used for customer billing received from the shipping department.
Essential duties of this position:
- Allocates orders and ensures shipping paperwork is accurate before invoicing orders in the system.
- Processes shipping documentation within the computer system on the day of shipment.
- Prepares Bill of Lading when needed, posts weight and shipping charges.
- Prepares customs documents and files via electronic export processing as needed.
- Work with accounts payable to ensure billing from carriers is accurate.
- Enters data/information into the computer.
- Organizes and files all shipping documents.
- Updates shipping dates in the system for past due orders.
- Use MS Excel create spreadsheets as needed
Education, job skills and experience needed to be successful in this position:
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent is preferred
- 1 year of experience processing billing in an office environment
- Proficiency using a PC and MS Offices software
- Prior experience in manufacturing and/or warehousing preferred but not required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Click here to fill out a job application online!
We offer great benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, short-term and long term disability
- 3 weeks paid time off accruing from day one
- 401K with company match
- 9 paid holidays per year
- Paid weekly
- Company paid life insurance
Who we are:
Hörmann Northwest Door LLC is a premier manufacturer of steel, aluminum and custom wood garage doors. We provide the building industry with high quality, innovative garage doors at competitive prices while maintaining a reputation of quality, reliability and integrity. We offer a team-centered environment, where each member’s unique knowledge, skills, abilities, and efforts define our success as a company.
Hörmann Northwest Door LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a diverse employment environment.
Hörmann Northwest Door is a drug-free workplace. A pre-employment drug test must be negative regardless of whether you live, test or plan to work in an area that permits legalized use of marijuana for either medical or recreational purposes.
All offers of employment will be contingent on successfully passing a criminal background check and a pre-employment drug test.