Portland, OR – Customer Service Representative
Hörmann Northwest Door LLC is looking for experienced and professional individuals to work with our wonderful customers at our Milwaukie, OR Distribution Center as a Customer Service Representative.
This is a full time Monday through Friday 7:30am to 4:00pm office position with weekends off, and overtime available as necessary.
We offer great benefits!
- 3 weeks paid time off
- 9 paid holidays per year that start right away
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability
- 401K with company match
- Company paid life insurance
You may do any or all of the following in your typical workday:
- Assist customers with requests, orders, product specifications, pricing and product availability, over the phone and in person
- Process customer orders and quote requests accurately and in a timely manner
- Trouble shoot issues and offer alternative solution
- Help customers navigate our website and place orders online
- Work with internal departments to meet customer’s needs
- Work with customers to resolve product returns, shipping inquiries and order status questions
Requirements for the position:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent, college coursework preferred but not required
- One year of customer service experience in a professional office environment preferred
- Experience in a manufacturing or garage door industry preferred
- Strong skill with Microsoft Office software
- Accurate data entry skills
Who we are:
Hörmann Northwest Door LLC is a premier manufacturer of steel, aluminum and custom wood garage doors. We provide the building industry with high quality, innovative garage doors at competitive prices while maintaining a reputation of quality, reliability and integrity. We offer a team-centered environment, where each member’s unique knowledge, skills, abilities, and efforts define our success as a company.
Hörmann Northwest Door LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a diverse employment environment.
Hörmann Northwest Door LLC is a drug-free workplace. A pre-employment drug test must be negative regardless of whether you live, test or plan to work in an area that permits legalized use of marijuana for either medical or recreational purposes.
All offers of employment will be contingent on successfully passing a criminal background check and a pre-employment drug test.