Marysville, WA – Warehouse Coordinator
Awesome Warehouse Coordinator Needed on our Team in Marysville, Washington!
Northwest Door LLC is currently seeking a Warehouse Coordinator to be based out of our Marysville, WA Distribution Center. Northwest Door LLC is a premier manufacturer of steel, aluminum and custom wood garage doors. If you are interested in working in a team-centered environment, where each member’s unique knowledge, skills, abilities and efforts define our success as a company, then Northwest Door is an ideal employer for you!
The ideal candidate must be professional and courteous, have experience in leading and directing daily activities in a warehouse environment; and provide excellent service to internal and external customers; be prompt, have excellent daily attendance and be a team player. They will be able to read and follow instructions; have English language literacy, have basic math skills and be able to perform in a busy environment.
Essential duties of this position:
This position reports directly to the Distribution Center Manager. This is position works Monday through Friday with occasional overtime as required. You will be responsible for the daily operation of the distribution center warehouse, leading the team of warehouse workers to include training, safety education (that includes weekly safety meetings and education), monitor inventory, scheduling and delegating work and overseeing the work of all warehouse workers and drivers. You will develop process improvements; communicating and troubleshooting for timely resolution. Effective communication is required to coordinate deliveries and pickups.
Education, job skills and experience needed to be successful in this position:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a warehouse lead or supervisory role is required.
- Experience working in the garage door industry is highly desired.
- Lift 50-75 pounds (with or without accommodation) safely throughout the workday.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent is highly preferred.
- Microsoft Office experience (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
What we offer to you:
- We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, prescription, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance; paid time off (PTO) and nine paid Holidays; 401(k) retirement plan; employee assistance program; longevity bonuses, educational reimbursement, service awards; pay in lieu of PTO; and team events.
The above description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications that are required of employees in this position.
For more information about our company, visit our website at www.northwestdoor.com. To apply, please include your resume. Please, no phone calls.
Northwest Door LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a diverse employment environment.
Northwest Door is a drug-free workplace. A pre-employment drug test must be negative regardless of whether you live, test or plan to work in an area that permits legalized use of marijuana for either medical or recreational purposes. All offers of employment will be contingent on successfully passing a background check and a pre-employment drug test.