Marysville, WA – Territory Sales Manager
Hörmann is a premier manufacturer of steel, aluminum and custom wood garage doors. We provide the building industry with high quality, innovative garage doors at competitive prices while maintaining a reputation of quality, reliability and integrity. We offer a team-centered environment, where each member’s unique knowledge, skills, abilities, and efforts define our success as a company.
We are currently seeking a Territory Sales Manager to join our Marysville, WA location. This position develops business opportunities in the assigned territory, cultivating customers over the long-term. This position meets and exceeds sales goals with new and established customers; presents product information to and interacts with customers; and communicates product details to diverse audiences. This position reports directly to the Vice President of Sales.
This Territory Sales Manager will cover the Northwestern Washington, Hawaii and Alaska area.
Essential duties of this position:
- Develop and execute territory sales plans with the goal to exceed the territory revenue, gross margin and other key financial metrics.
- Develop account plans in connection with sales management.
- Follow up on leads to qualify and pursue new sales opportunities.
- Establish key reseller partnerships within the territory to promote networking and new customer opportunities.
- Support marketing promotions and trade shows in order to develop new opportunities and organic revenue.
- Manage individual travel, entertainment and sample budget responsibly.
- Utilize tools to properly provide accurate, up to date information with regard to customer, activities, marketing initiatives and sales opportunities.
Education, job skills and experience needed to be successful in this position:
- Five years of experience in a professional sales role, in the garage door or building materials industry
- Experience in the garage door industry including knowledge of sales, installation, or maintenance of high speed and rolling steel doors is preferred
- A Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Business or a related field is desired
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to travel to visit customers
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and coworkers, understand customer and production demands; and the ability to build and maintain customer relationships.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including a company vehicle, salary plus commission, medical, dental, vision, company-paid life and long-term disability insurance, 9 paid holidays, ample Personal Time Off (PTO) and a 401(k) with company match.
Hörmann is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a diverse employment environment.
Hörmann is a drug-free workplace. A pre-employment drug test must be negative regardless of whether you live, test or plan to work in an area that permits legalized use of marijuana for either medical or recreational purposes.
All offers of employment will be contingent on successfully passing a criminal background check and a pre-employment drug test.