Boise, ID – Lead Customer Service Representative
Hörmann Northwest Door LLC is looking for experienced and professional individuals to work with our wonderful customers at our Boise, Idaho Sales Center as a Lead Customer Service Representative.
This is a full time Monday through Friday 7:30am to 4:00pm office position with weekends off, and overtime available as necessary.
We offer great benefits!
- 3 weeks paid time off
- 9 paid holidays per year that start right away
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability
- 401K with company match
- Company paid life insurance
You may do any or all of the following in your typical workday:
- Lead a team of Customer Service Representatives; provide mentoring and training to new hires.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve customer service issues.
- Analyze options to customer concerns and problems, provide suggestions and options to management.
- Coordinate truck load customers and shipments.
- Act as main point of contact for questions regarding warranty issues, delivery issues, and placing and processing orders.
- Work closely with freight companies to ensure the best rates
- Work closely with the shipping department to ensure the containers are at their fullest capacity
- Act as the go to person in manager’s absence.
- Field inbound customer service support calls with potential for extended periods of high volume.
- Take sales calls and offer required upsells – make compelling offers, present appropriate alternatives when necessary, and ask for the sale.
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about product, pricing and availability.
- Help customers navigate our website and place orders online.
- Work with customers to resolve product returns, shipping inquiries and order status questions.
- Other related job duties as assigned.
Requirements for the position:
- Associates Degree in Business or related field preferred
- Four years of professional customer service experience
- Experience in a manufacturing or garage door industry preferred
- Work experience in Microsoft Office software
Who we are:
Hörmann Northwest Door LLC is a premier manufacturer of steel, aluminum and custom wood garage doors. We provide the building industry with high quality, innovative garage doors at competitive prices while maintaining a reputation of quality, reliability and integrity. We offer a team-centered environment, where each member’s unique knowledge, skills, abilities, and efforts define our success as a company.
Hörmann Northwest Door LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a diverse employment environment.
Hörmann Northwest Door LLC is a drug-free workplace. A pre-employment drug test must be negative regardless of whether you live, test or plan to work in an area that permits legalized use of marijuana for either medical or recreational purposes.
All offers of employment will be contingent on successfully passing a criminal background check and a pre-employment drug test.