Door Lock Hoist/Jackshaft Operator
Door Lock Hoist/Jackshaft (DHJ) style commercial door operators are ideal for shopping mall applications with heavier rolling doors and grilles. The operators provide a floor level chain hoist to ease manual operation and include a door lock sensor to prevent damage.
- MyQ® Technology enables you to securely monitor and control your facility operator and lights with your smartphone, tablet or computer for greater peace of mind.
- Alerts can be received as email or pop-up (push) notifications on a mobile device, ensuring the status of your commercial door.
- MyQ Mobile App is a free download with no annual activation fee.
- Dual Voltage Connections increase flexibility by enabling the installer to select the required voltage within phase, to meet job-site requirements.
- Single-Phase: 115V and 230V, 3-Phase: 208V, 230V and 460V, 575V is a discrete model without field-selectable voltage.
- Internal Door Lock Sensor eliminates jamming and damage to door and operator if door is opened when locked.
- Control Function Selector Dial enables easy selection and programming of (7) wiring types, from constant pressure to close, to specialized Timer-to-Close functionality to meet end-user needs.
- Continuous-Duty High-Starting Torque Motor performs in demanding industrial overhead door applications.
- Motor Removable without Affecting Limit Switch Settings saves time and money for maintenance.
- Adjustable Friction Clutch helps to protect door and operator from damage should the door meet an obstruction.
- Mid-Stop enables partial opening of door to a preprogrammed position for energy savings, time savings and convenience.
- Maximum Run Timer reverses or stops door if closing time exceeds expected time-frame to limit damage to door and operator.
- Delay-On-Reverse Circuit prevents abrupt reversal of door, reducing wear on the door and operator system.
- 3-Button Control Station with Maintenance Alert System (MAS) provides open/close/stop functions and notification when routine maintenance is required.
- Continuous-duty high-starting torque motor with instant reverse and overload protection. Available in 1/2 and 3/4 HP; single- or three-phase. Capacitor start on single-phase. Removable without affecting limit switch settings.
- Operators are factory preset to C2 wiring, providing momentary contact to open and stop, with constant contact to close.
- 5V DC NEC Class 2.
- First-stage heavy-duty 5L V-belt; second-third-fourth stages #48 chain; #50 output sprocket chain.
- Industrial ball bearings on a 1" output shaft, heavy-duty oil-filled bushings on reduction shafts.
- Brake Standard on 3/4 HP operators, (optional on 1/2 HP).
- NEMA 1 type electrical box, heavy-duty 11-gauge steel frame with durable powder coat finish, all reduction sprockets drilled and pinned to shafts.
- Two-year warranty.
Safety and Security
- UL 325 requires all commercial door operators to be either constant pressure to close or be equipped with a primary external monitored entrapment protection device.
- Security+ 2.0™ safeguards your facility – with every click, a new code is sent to the commercial door operator so the door opens only for you.
- Timer-To-Close conveniently and confidently closes the commercial door automatically after a predetermined amount of time has elapsed for added security and peace of mind.
- Floor Level Chain Hoist with Electrical Interlock provides easy disconnect and manual operation in an emergency.
- Floor Level Disconnect enables manual lifting in an emergency.