Puyallup, WA – Receptionist
Come Join our Team! Northwest Door is a premier Manufacturer of Steel, Aluminum and Custom Wood Garage Doors. We provide the building industry with high quality, innovative garage doors at competitive prices while maintaining a reputation of quality, reliability and integrity. If you are interested in working in a team-centered environment, where each member’s unique knowledge, skills, abilities and efforts define our success as a company, then Northwest Door is an ideal employer for you. Northwest Door is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a diverse employment environment.
We are seeking a motivated, customer friendly Receptionist who will also provide support to the Inside Sales and Customer Service Team for our corporate headquarters in Puyallup, WA . You will receive visitors in person and direct them as needed and provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. You will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates and the flow of correspondence.
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate using a multi-line phone system.
- Greets, secures identification and directs visitors to the appropriate office.
- Provides callers with general Northwest Door information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website and other related information.
- Processes and reviews dealer orders, change order requests, and automatically generated acknowledgements and orders.
- Clarifies terminology or corrects discrepancies on orders
- Provide light administrative support for managers.
Education/Experience: Any combination of education and required skills and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a professional office environment as receptionist or in customer service
- Experience in manufacturing or garage door industry preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED; some college preferred but not required