Puyallup, WA – Janitor
Come Join our Team! We are looking for a Janitor who is reliable, hardworking, dependable and takes pride in their work.
Northwest Door LLC is a premier manufacturer of steel, aluminum and custom wood garage doors. We provide the building industry with high quality, innovative garage doors at competitive prices while maintaining a reputation of quality, reliability and integrity. If you are interested in working in a team-centered environment, where each member’s unique knowledge, skills, abilities and efforts define our success as a company, then Northwest Door is an ideal employer for you!
In this position you would provides support to our production plant by maintaining the break rooms, restrooms, showroom, plant yard, and some light grounds keeping.
- Sweeping, dusting, and mopping of the breakrooms, restrooms and showroom
- Clean countertops, sinks and other fixtures as needed
- Cleans refrigerators, microwaves, tables and countertops in all break areas
- Keeps the garbage emptied as needed in the showroom, offices, bathrooms and breakrooms
- Picks up trash in the yard, and does light grounds keeping work
- Refill and stock basic supplies in the breakrooms and bathrooms
- Go to suppliers to pick up parts for the maintenance department as needed
- Follows the SDS and safety regulations
Education/Experience: Any combination of education and required skills and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying:
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience using common cleaning tools and chemicals
Knowledge: Knowledge of Safety Data Sheets (SDS), knowledge of basic cleaning tools and chemicals
Skills and Abilities: Must be able to take direction/supervision and work cooperatively with others, able to work in both indoor and outdoor non-temperature controlled conditions, ability to stand or walk for 8 – 10 hours per day, ability to safely lift up to 50 pounds