Puyallup, WA – Production Worker
Are you looking for a job that shows off your skills and abilities as a team player, assembler, production worker and multi-tasker? We are looking for someone like you to work in our manufacturing plant located in Puyallup, WA. A typical day in the includes assembling garage door sections and panels, cutting panes, and fastening and finishing material to garage door sections. You will be provided the tools and training you need to get the job done!
Mon-Thurs from 6:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Pay is $15.00 per hour.
Mon-Thurs from 4:30 p.m. to 3:00 a.m. Pay is $16.00 per hour.
You get three-day weekends!
You may do any or all of the following:
- Read work orders
- Take and read measurements using a tape measure
- Stack garage door sections on pallets
- Insert foam insulation pieces
- Align panels to insert screws
- Inspect finished doors to ensure they are built correctly
- Cut materials according to plans
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Good hand/eye coordination
- The ability to lift 50-75 pounds safely with or without assistance
- The ability to accurately read a tape measure
- The ability to stand for long periods of time
Benefits: We offer great benefits including affordable medical, dental, vision, 3 weeks of Personal Time Off (PTO), 8 paid holidays, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, service and longevity awards, free parking and more!
Northwest Door is a premier manufacturer of steel, aluminum and custom wood garage doors. We provide the building industry with high quality, innovative garage doors at competitive prices while maintaining a reputation of quality, reliability and integrity.
Northwest door is an equal employment opportunity employer. We are a drug-free workplace. A pre-employment drug screen and background check will be conducted prior to any offer.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory or all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to