Puyallup, WA – Marketing Specialist
We are seeking a Marketing Specialist for our Puyallup, WA location that researches, maintains, and reports on marketing data to aid management in determining marketing direction. This position assists in creating materials used for correspondence and presentation materials and reports. This position also supports marketing day-to-day operations including media campaigns, promotions and projects and arranges and coordinates special events, projects and mailings. This position may require occasional travel to our distribution centers.
- Assist to create, deliver, edit, and optimize marketing materials.
- Build and manage Northwest Door’s web and social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Manage Northwest Door’s website with necessary updates in a timely manner.
- Work with management and business units to determine marketing needs.
- Research media coverage and industry trends.
- Contribute to the creative environment by generating original concepts and copy that are distinctive and impactful.
- Speak and present internally and externally to promote Northwest Door’s products.
- Provide support to marketing department.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education/Experience: Any combination of education and required skills and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or closely related field
- One year of marketing experience
Knowledge: Knowledge of Marketing principles and strategies; proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop; knowledge of user needs, knowledge of AutoCAD a plus, knowledge of communication strategies for use on social media sites such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram;
Skill: Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, excellent computer skills, must be well organized; skill in facilitating effective in person and video training and presentations; researching trends
Ability: To effectively interact with all members of the organization; ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects at one time without sacrificing quality of work,
Benefits: We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including, medical, dental, vision, company-paid life and long-term disability insurance, 8 paid holidays, ample Personal Time Off (PTO), 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, service and longevity awards, and free parking!
Northwest door is an equal employment opportunity employer. We are a drug-free workplace and a pre-employment drug screen and background check will be conducted prior to any offer.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory or all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this level.