Production, Assembly and Machine Operator Positions
Please inquire for more information.
Previous experience in production/warehouse work preferred but not required. Must be detail-oriented, have basic math skills, able to accurately read tape measure, multi-task, lift up to 60 lbs. periodically throughout the day and be able to stand for long periods of time.
All candidates must be available to work overtime on evenings and weekends as required. We are a drug-free workplace; screening and background checks will be conducted. The drug screen fee is the responsibility of the candidate. A negative drug screen is required prior to the first day of employment.
Medical, dental, and other benefits are available to eligible employees after 60 days of employment.
If you do not meet the following requirements, your application may not be considered:
- MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A DRUG SCREEN
- MUST be at least 18 years of age
- MUST have good eye-hand coordination
- MUST have basic math skills
- MUST be able to stand long periods of time
- MUST be able to lift up to 50-75 lbs regularly throughout the day
- MUST have excellent attendance record
- MUST have heavy duty work boots
- MUST be able to work overtime
- MUST be self-starter, reliable, dependable, and on time
- MUST be able to read and write English
- MUST be able to provide evidence of eligibility to work in the United States
Qualified and Interested Candidates