Northwest Door, LLC is a premier manufacturer of steel, aluminum and custom wood garage doors. We provide the building industry with high quality, innovative garage doors at competitive prices while maintaining a reputation of quality, reliability and integrity. If you are interested in working in a team-centered environment, where each member’s unique knowledge, skills, abilities and efforts define our success as a company, then Northwest Door is an ideal employer for you.
We are seeking a Maintenance Technician to be responsible for monitoring, maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing all plant systems and equipment under little or no supervision.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical, mechanical and pneumatic systems
- Repair pumps and vacuum systems
- Perform advanced troubleshooting
- Install or repair conveyers; replace motors
- Respond to production requests for immediate attention to production line issues and problems
- Provide routine preventative maintenance
- Create requisitions of parts and supplies to maintain equipment
- Identify problem areas and address with permanent solutions
- Work safely in adverse conditions
Our ideal Maintenance Technician will have at least 5 years of work experience in equipment maintenance, High school diploma or equivalent, certificate from college or technical school preferred, and be computer literate with the ability to learn new software. You must be able to multi task, be adaptable, self-motivated and have excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge:Working knowledge of electrical, electronic controls, PLCs, hydraulics, pneumatics, and tooling safe work practices and policies, plumbing and carpentry knowledge, building and equipment maintenance practices
Benefits include : Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance; paid vacation, personal days and holidays; 401(k) retirement plan; longevity bonuses, educational reimbursement, service awards; pay in lieu of vacation; and team events.
Northwest Door is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a diverse employment environment. Northwest Door, LLC is a drug-free workplace.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory or all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required.
To Apply: Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com