Denver, CO – Customer Service Representative
With coaching and mentoring, you will find our position as a Customer Service Representative can be a rewarding career!
Come see for yourself what a great company Northwest Door LLC is to work at!
We are currently seeking a Customer Service Representative to be based out of our Denver Distribution Center. This is a non-exempt position working Monday through Friday with occasional overtime. You will become a trained professional focused on placing customer orders for product, learn to identify and resolve customer conflicts, learn to schedule order deliveries and, overall, provide a high level of customer satisfaction.
Additional duties include fielding customer inquiries, delegate and offer resolutions, offer customer support, have a courteous attitude and provide excellent service to customers, must be prompt, have excellent daily attendance and be a team player. Other duties include assisting walk-in customers with their questions about our products, orders and payments; answer multi-line phone system; and complete various office tasks such as filing, data entry and other administrative duties. They will be able to read and follow instructions; have English language literacy, have basic math skills and be able to perform in a busy office environment.
We offer a very generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, prescription, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance; paid time off (PTO) and 8 paid Holidays; 401(k) retirement plan; employee assistance program; longevity bonuses, educational reimbursement, service awards; pay in lieu of PTO; and team events.
About Northwest Door LLC— We are a premier manufacturer of steel, aluminum and custom wood garage doors. We provide the building industry with high quality, innovative garage doors at competitive prices while maintaining a reputation of quality, reliability and integrity. We work in a team-centered environment, where each member’s unique knowledge, skills, abilities and efforts define our success as a company!
To learn more about us, visit our website at www.northwestdoor.com. To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and put the position in the subject title. Applications are also accepted on site at 6125 East 39th Avenue, Denver, CO 80207 during regular business hours Monday to Friday, 7:30 am to 4:00 pm. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Below is a summary of Customer Service Duties that you would be able to provide:
- Field inbound customer service support calls with potential for extended periods of high volume
- Take sales calls and offer required upsells – make compelling offers, present appropriate alternatives when necessary, and ask for the sale
- Apply active listening skills, interject and paraphrase appropriately to best understand the customer’s needs and wants
- Troubleshoot customer service problems
- Process orders in a fast-paced environment
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about product, pricing and availability
- Help customers navigate our website and place orders online
- Work with internal departments to meet customer’s needs
- Work with customers to resolve product returns, shipping inquiries and order status questions
- Prepare daily deposits and take deposits to the bank
- Other related job duties as assigned
We are looking for people with results they are proud of, such as:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent, college coursework preferred but not required
- Two years of professional customer service skills or prior experience
- Strong attention to detail with time management and decision-making skills buts also described as someone with high energy and success-driven
- 1 year experience in a manufacturing or garage door industry preferred
Knowledge: The ideal candidate must have basic knowledge of customer service principles and practices. Extensive knowledge of product catalog and troubleshooting techniques.
Skill: The ideal candidate should have strong oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, Microsoft Office, proficient computer, keyboarding and 10-key skills, positive, upbeat and professional demeanor; a “Yes We Can!” attitude, professional, engaging verbal communication skills by phone and in person, handling high volume phones and fast paced environment.
Ability: The ideal candidate must efficiently network and coordinate work with customers and suppliers, to manage effectively time to meet targets and deadlines, to excel in a fast-paced environment; ability to multitask is a must. Demonstrate passion and enthusiasm for customer service excellence; maintain focus and positivity while resolving challenging or complex problems.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory or all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this level.
Northwest Door is a drug-free workplace. A pre-employment drug test must be negative regardless of whether you live, test or plan to work in an area that permits legalized use of marijuana for either medical or recreational purposes.
All offers of employment will be contingent on successfully passing a background check and a pre-employment drug test.