Northwest Door, LLC is a premier manufacturer of steel, aluminum and custom wood garage doors. We provide the building industry with high quality, innovative garage doors at competitive prices while maintaining a reputation of quality, reliability and integrity. If you are interested in working in a team-centered environment, where each member’s unique knowledge, skills, abilities and efforts define our success as a company, then Northwest Door is an ideal employer for you.
We are currently seeking a Bookkeeper to be based out of our corporate headquarters in Puyallup, WA. This position is responsible for ensuring that business transactions are recorded accurately, timely, within policies and procedures, and in accordance with GAAP.
To apply: Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Assist with Accounts Payable processing including purchase orders, direct pay, and expense reimbursements
- Provide support to Accounts Receivable as needed
- Process weekly payroll using ADP Workforce Now with electronic timecards
- Facilitate payroll payments for vacation pay out, commission, retro pay, piece rate pay, and termination checks
- Maintain office supply inventory and manage special request orders
- Perform other projects as assigned
Education/Experience: Any combination of education and required skills and knowledge for successful performance may be qualifying:
- Associates Degree in Accounting or Finance; Bachelor’s Degree desired
- A minimum 5 years’ bookkeeping experience preferably in a manufacturing environment
- 1 year payroll experience; ADP Workforce Now preferred
Knowledge: Knowledge of general ledger accounting, accounts payable processing, and ADP payroll processing.
Skill: Highly effective interpersonal and communication skills; high level of accuracy and attention to detail; proficient in computer applications, specifically Microsoft Excel; exceptional organizational and time management skills; strong problem solving skills.
Ability: Positively impact performance and teamwork at all levels. Ability to work in a fast paced environment with shifting priorities.
Benefits include : Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance; paid vacation, personal days and holidays; 401(k) retirement plan; longevity bonuses, educational reimbursement, service awards; pay in lieu of vacation; and team events.
Northwest Door is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a diverse employment environment. Northwest Door LLC is a drug-free workplace.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory or all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this level.