Light-Duty Commercial Jackshaft Operator
The Model 3900 is designed for use on light-duty commercial standard and high lift (5 ft. high lift max) sectional doors. Maximum recommended duty cycle: 10 cycles per hour.
- 115 volt 1 Ɵ.
- Control the Open/Stop/Close sequencing needs for your door operation with a single button control (SBC).
- Improve durability with the NEMA 1 type electrical box construction with a powdercoat finish.
- Mount on the left or right side of the door. No rails to hang, the operator simply mounts on the wall and attaches to the door shaft through chain and sprocket. (3900 can mount directly to shaft)
- Enable limit setting for ease of installation and adjustment to ensure accuracy even after a power failure.
- Ensure peace of mind with a lifetime motor warranty.
Safety and Security
- Compliant with all UL 325 requirements.
- Accept up to 20 remote controls and unlimited DIP switch remote control with our Security+® radio technology.
- Provide easy, emergency manual operation using a readily accessible disconnect.
- Protector System Safety Sensors.