819LMB Apple HomeKit Bridge
The MyQ Home Bridge (819LMB) adds smartphone control to your MyQ enabled garage door openers (residential or commercial without built in Wi-Fi), MyQ gate operators and MyQ lighting. Get peace of mind knowing the main access point to your home or business is secure. Check the status or control your products from anywhere. Never worry again if your garage door or gate is left open. Plus, this product is compatible with Apple HomeKit and Siri Voice Control*. If you are an existing MyQ user with an Apple device, upgrade your garage door opener and MyQ lights with HomeKit to make your smart garage even smarter.
- Check the status and control your garage doors, gates or MyQ lights from anywhere
- Receive real-time alerts when there’s activity with your garage doors, gates or MyQ lights
- Create schedules to close your garage doors or gates or to have your lights turn on/off at designated times
- Easy to install in the garage or within Wi-Fi range (2.4 GHz Wi-Fi signal required)
- Visit www.myliftmaster.com or download the MyQ app on Android or iOS
HomeKit Features (iOS only)*
- Use Siri voice control to control your garage door or MyQ lights or to ask the status
- Set scenes to manage multiple HomeKit-enabled devices at once with a single command
- Control all your HomeKit-enabled devices with one app - the Apple Home app
*Not available for gates or commercial doors. To control this HomeKit-enabled accessory, iOS 10.0 or later is recommended. Controlling this HomeKit-enabled accessory automatically and away from home requires an Apple TV with tvOS 10.0 or later or an iPad with iOS 10.0 or later set up as a home hub.
- Controls up to 16 MyQ-enabled devices
- 1 year warranty
- Watch the video: How to install and set up the MyQ® Home Bridge Model 819LMB